- I am offering Face to Face, Skype/or phone to all who want to be seen during this time.
- I am still accepting new clients for clients who are distancing or quarantined.
- I have immediate openings for tele-therapy (video or phone sessions) and would be honored to support you during this time of uncertainty.
I am a Wellbeing Consultant, Wellbeing Strategist & Stress management/Resilience trainer, Psychotherapist/Coach
I have over 15 years experience combined working in mental health & specialist support services, 11 years in private practice providing counselling, psychotherapy & coaching. I am fully qualified to Masters level and a registered member of the accredited body 'The British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy', and 'the department of health'. Having trained in several different models of therapy, this allows me to be flexible to suit your needs within therapy. I have experience in providing training, workshops and presentations to small and large professional and public groups on a wide range of issues with clients from all walks of life, including different nationalities, ethnicities, religions and sexual orientations.
I have worked in a wide range of services including NHS primary care IAPT & secondary care, private and corporate firms, agencies and charities across the North-West; I have a vast experience to offer my client`s.
As an Integrative therapist I am trained in various approaches including CBT, Person Centred, Psychodynamic and more. Outcome measures research (see Testimonials section) have shown over & over, that my way of working is 'helpful & effective'.
- Master`s (MA) Counselling and Psychotherapy - John Moore`s University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Person Centred Counselling - John Moore`s University
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Cert - CPCAB
- Life Coaching Cert - Coaching Academy
- Transpersonal Psychology - PWB London
- Solution Focused Certificate - CPTI Counselling Practitioners Training Institute
- Transactional Analysis (TA101) Certificate - ITA Institute of Transactional Analysis
- Person Centred Counselling Level 1,2 & 3 Cert - LCC Liverpool Community College
- Sound Therapy - 1 to 1 & Groups Cert - College of Sound Therapy
- Movement Meditation group facilitator Cert - School of EAD Movement
- Energy Medicine Cert - Donna Eden
- Reiki Master Cert - USUI
- Wellbeing Consultant, Mental Health Trainer & Employee Counsellor to Corporate firms - Private Practice
- Counsellor/Psychotherapist Mental Health - NHS - IAPT/Wellbeing Hub , EAP
- Family Estrangement Facilitator and Counsellor - Stand Alone
- Substance misuse worker/family support counsellor - Lighthouse project - Adults & Young people affected by Substance Abuse.
- Employee assistance programmes - Counselling Employees for corporate firms (Time Limited 4 -6 weeks)
- Team leader & National Helpline Advisor for Mental health, Drugs, Alcohol, Sexual Health, HIV & Aids - Providing counselling support, advice and service signposting to the general public.
- National Helpline advisor - Health Information Service to the general public -Healthwise
- Merseyside Probation Bail Hostel`s - Counsellor for male & female Bail Hostels
- Sexual Abuse & Domestic Violence Centre - Counsellor for victims of abuse
- GP's surgeries - Counsellor for mental health & substance abuse patients.
Further training & Certificates
- Jungian Psychology
- Transpersonal Psychology
- Suicide Intervention Skills
- All Abuse & Domestic Violence training
- Bereavement Grief & Loss
- Conflict resolution
- Stress management
- Autism - NHS
- Data protection/GDPR
- Domestic violence
- Family support training
- Gestalt therapy dream work
- Group facilitator
- Mental health - NHS
- Person centred creative writing
- Trauma work
- Focusing, felt sense work
I`m a Registered Member of the Accredited British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy - MBACP 54146
I abide by their Ethical Framework code of ethics.
I am also a member of the British Psychological Society (BPS)
Copyright © 2021 Estelle Dooley.com